USB keyboard before install windows 10 pro.-How?

I have windows 10 pro usb drive for asus gigabyte motherboard Asus prime b350-plus.

USB wire keyboard will work after restart computer?

How?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can simply connect your keyboard through the USB connector and it should work properly. We would like to give you more help with this. Please answer the following questions below:

• What exactly are you trying to do?
  • Are you having any issue with your keyboard? Are there any error messages/codes?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this link on how to resolve your concern with keyboard.

We'll be waiting for your concern.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am first time to set up Gigabyte motherboard.

know in old PC motherboard.

Its my hobby now.

Look in attachment the image which USB port should plug-in usb wire keyboard (basic english), inside windows 10 pro usb drive then restart motherboard?

Windows 10 pro can be automatically USB keyboard to enable from disabled settings?

ASUS Prime B350-Plus Gigabyte Motherboard.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I am first time to set up Gigabyte motherboard.

know in old PC motherboard.

Its my hobby now.

Look in attachment the image which USB port should plug-in usb wire keyboard (basic english), inside windows 10 pro usb drive then restart motherboard?

Windows 10 pro can be automatically USB keyboard to enable from disabled settings?

ASUS Prime B350-Plus Gigabyte Motherboard.

There seems to be a language issue here, but your photos show a USB-to-PS2 adapter.  Why would you want to use it?  The motherboard has a PS2 connector, and if you're using a USB keyboard, you can plug it directly into a USB port.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Usb wire keyboard connect to USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 will work after restart with windows 10 pro usb drive plug in USB 1.3?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Usb wire keyboard connect to USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 will work after restart with windows 10 pro usb drive plug in USB 1.3?

There is no reason that a wired USB keyboard shouldn't work with that motherboard and Windows 10, if that's your question.  USB 2.0 or 3.0 shouldn't make a difference. You also have two USB 3.1 ports (the green ones) and it should work there as well.  If I were you I would plug the keyboard into one of the USB 2.0 sockets (on the far left in your photo) and forget about it. 

One other thing.  You shouldn't handle a motherboard with your bare hands and no grounding.  Electrostatic discharge can easily blow out the tiny traces in integrated circuits.  Use a grounding strap when handling the motherboard.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I not sure undersanding your say.

Sorry about my english language.

Can I use a wireless keyboard and mouse set for when I am first installing windows?

Your say Green USB 3.1 ports will worked after press turn on and hold for 5 seconds motherboard windows 10 will support USB 3.1 automatically?

Is that correct?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I not sure undersanding your say.

Sorry about my english language.

Can I use a wireless keyboard and mouse set for when I am first installing windows?

Your say Green USB 3.1 ports will worked after press turn on and hold for 5 seconds motherboard windows 10 will support USB 3.1 automatically?

Is that correct?

I don't understand your question about USB 3.1.   You should be able to use a wireless keyboard and mouse for Windows installation.  If there's a problem, use a wired keyboard.    You might get better help if you post in you native language.  Go to the bottom of the page and click on this:

You'll be taken here:

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 1, 2024 Views 372 Applies to: