Unidentified and or missing Drivers on BTENUM. Please help resolve. No Phone call Audio.

Hi I have provided screen shots. My problem is I recieve no Call audio From my phone on this device. I have tried to use the "Direct" Connection Dialog box under devices but I get an error that is in the snip, that you will see. I am guessing that error is Because My PC is showing a live BT Connection or as "connected" even though the Personal area network for Bluetooth in Adapter settings is X'ed Out for some reason (also in screen shot). I will provide the hardware id's for both of these lost drivers here in a moment.  I have the Bluetooth Audio reciever app from microsoft, however while it will transfer audio over bluetooth with this app the Phone will not take audio from incoming phone calls.

Samsung Rep insisted I needed a Windows on Arm PC, I am finding that to not be necessarily true. I believe it is compatibilties with these windows drivers that are not allowing the Features from Phone App to work properly. Here are the Hardware I.D's for ICServices_New  and Bluetooth Peripheral Device. 

I tried the hack to put BT peripheral device under Coms: Bluetooth over Serial and it resolved it but it did not help or change anything. I have multiple times uninstalled and reinstalled the blue tooth Drivers and all bluetooth radios. I have paired and repaired the Phone Multiple times, Yet for some reaon to get the Re-pair to work I have to completely Unistall All Instances of the phone and its usb driver pack in device manager and control panel.\\

Hardware ID Bluetooth Peripheral Service:BTHENUM\{594a34fc-31db-11ea-978f-2e728ce88125}_VID&00010075_PID&0100

Hardware ID for ICServices_New: BTHENUM\{a23d00bc-217c-123b-9c00-fc44577136ee}_VID&00010075_PID&0100

Any help would be great. I am trying to resolve the Adapter and why it is showing as"x'ed" out or not Connected in adapter settings despite showing a live connection and bluetooth actually transmitting to my PC and a Live connection under the properties of the Actual Device.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated November 14, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: