Scanners and Cameras missing

I have Windows 10. My Scanner stopped working.

Tried to bring Scanners and Cameras (from Start), but looks like Scanners and Cameras disappeared

It is not in Control Panel

Help please

Answer
Answer

Upon checking, the Scanners and Cameras settings has been removed by design in the Windows 10 Creators Update. For you to check the camera and scanner that is connected on your computer, you can follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key + I.
  2. Click Devices.
  3. For the scanner, you can click the Printer and scanners and for the camera, you can click Bluetooth & other devices.

If you still want to have this setting available in the future updates, we encourage you to submit this using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.  

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
  2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
  3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
  4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
  5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
  6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
  7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
  8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
  9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>).

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us."

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2023 Views 6,447 Applies to: