Razer Atrox for Xbox One

I recently bought this arcade stick for the Xbox one thinking it would work for the PC as well. It works flawlessly on my Xbox, but nothing on the PC. I really wanted this for Street Fighter V being that I cannot buy it for the Xbox. I have heard that the 360 arcade sticks might work, but they are hard to find and expensive, especially since I just spent over $200 for the Razer arcade stick. Is there a possibility that drivers will be available any time soon. My Xbox one controller works fine on my PC, it's strange that this arcade shows up under devices but does not work. Also, I know Killer Instinct is coming to PC soon and it would be nice to play with the arcade stick on the PC too. Thanks a loyal customer.

Question Info

Last updated August 30, 2019 Views 2,524 Applies to:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know what exactly happens when you try to connect the device.

I would like to inform you that this device is compatible with PC (according to the manufacturer). But we are not sure whether this device is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer to get better assistance on this issue and also check whether this device supports Windows 10.

http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-controllers/razer-atrox/

Contact info: http://www.razersupport.com/#community

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Razer says on their website that Microsoft does not currently support arcade sticks.  So his original question still stands.  Will Microsoft support Xbox One arcade sticks in the near future?

Here is the link to Razer's Xbox One Atrox:
http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-controllers/razer-atrox-for-xbox-one/

Is the Razer Atrox for Xbox One compatible with a PC running Microsoft Windows?  
The Razer Atrox for Xbox One can currently be used on Windows PCs with limited functionality. You’ll need to use the current Microsoft beta drivers for Xbox One controllers.  However, at this time, Microsoft does not plan to have official drivers for Arcade Sticks and thus, Razer does not officially support the Atrox for Xbox One on Windows.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

As if now, we do not have any information, when Microsoft is going to release drivers for Razor Atrox.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

30 minutes ago my Windows 10 was updated & my razer atrox 4 xbox one became fully functional in killer instinkt. Thank you for updating the drivers & I hope that one day my atrox will be perceived as an xinput gamepad (for steam games).

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

30 minutes ago my Windows 10 was updated & my razer atrox 4 xbox one became fully functional in killer instinkt. Thank you for updating the drivers & I hope that one day my atrox will be perceived as an xinput gamepad (for steam games).
So all the 8 buttons work right now?

Sorry this didn't help.

yep, but only in microsoft software, steam can't see atrox(

Sorry this didn't help.