Question
  • Important thread

My Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse isn’t working after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

Gemma Ajo asked on
I recently installed the Windows 10 Creators Update and now my Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse isn’t working properly. It appears to be connected in Settings, but it’s not usable. Any suggestions?
45 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Jestoni Mac replied on

Hi,

Try running the Bluetooth troubleshooter first to see if that helps. You can find it here in Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot under Find and fix other problems.

If the troubleshooter didn’t help, try turning your mouse off, then on, and then try to pair it again (it may take multiple pairing attempts).

We are aware that some Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition and Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse users may experience Bluetooth connection and disconnection issues after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

If these steps didn’t help, you can continue using the Creators Update with another mouse until the fix is released. If you must use an impacted mouse, we suggest going back to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.  You can find steps to do this at Recovery options in Windows 10, under “Go back to your previous version of Windows”.

Regards.
20 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress