• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question

My Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse isn’t working after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

Gemma Ajo asked on
I recently installed the Windows 10 Creators Update and now my Bluetooth Arc Touch mouse isn’t working properly. It appears to be connected in Settings, but it’s not usable. Any suggestions?
82 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Jestoni Mac replied on

Updated (6/19/17):

Hi,

We are aware that some Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition and Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse users may have experienced Bluetooth connection and disconnection issues after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update.

The Cumulative Update released on June 13, 2017 (KB4022725) includes fixes that should resolve these issues.  Make sure your device is up to date by installing the latest Windows Updates (Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates).

You can also try running the Bluetooth troubleshooter first to see if that helps. You can find it here in Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot under Find and fix other problems.

If these steps didn’t help, try turning your mouse off, then on, and then try to pair it again (it may take multiple pairing attempts).

Regards.
34 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress