disaster. I just updated to Fall Creators Update. The new touch keyboard is unusable.
- It's a bit smaller again, so it's a bit harder to hit right key.
- Diacritics and special characters can no longer be written by swipe on key.
- Highlighting text does not work with Shift + arrow keys.
- Animations are not displayed (keyboard up and down).
- Emoji loads slowly. It's slow overall.
- I do not see the option to switch the keyboard size (large, small, handwriting, classic).
Do you know what to do? ��
Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers