Windows 10 Graphics card error

Hi,

I am a gamer of many sorts and I have recently bought a new laptop it's a ''Asus ROG G511'' (I will list the system details down below), but recently I have been having issues with Minecraft and many other games. When I play Minecraft my screen freezes and a little pop up thing pops up and it said ''Javaexe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware'', now I have looked everywhere to find a solution to this and there was one thing which I tried and it did not work for Minecraft and in fact it made games like CS:GO lag right crazy, and that's the ''TDRDelay'' it has not helped me in any way and it has made my other games malfunction as well. Is there a way I could delete the ''TDRDelay'' without harming my computer or is there something else which can help? I have already tried upgrading my graphics card and it did not make a difference. Thank you for your time and I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me with this as it is a occurring problem and I cannot enjoy the new laptop I recently bought.

Yours sincerely,

Josh

Laptop details:

Intel core i7

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 

8GB Ram

64bit

Windows 10

Asus ROG G511

Hi Standley,

Thank you for your response and sorry for delay in response.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the graphic card drivers are outdated.

I suggest you to reinstall the graphics card drivers installed on the computer from manufacturer's website and check if that helps fix the issue.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall Display Device from the Device Manager:

1. Press Windows and X keys together.
  2. Click on Device Manager.
  3. Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
  4. Right-click on the Display Device.
  5. Click on Uninstall.
  6. Restart the PC and install the graphics card driver.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your reply Karthicka!

There is one problem though, I have 2 graphic cards the first one is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m and the second one is a Intel core Iris. Should I keep both of them or should I delete one of them and then do as you said? Also I would appreciate it if you could help me with something else, where would I re-install my graphics card? Thanks so much for your help I really do appreciate it.

Josh

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 16, 2020 Views 861 Applies to: