my fender fuse software no longer recognizes my amp

I have a fender mustang 3 guitar amplifier that has a connection to my brand new HP touch screen desktop, and fender fuse software to connect and model the amplifier and record etc. the combination was working great, and suddenly the program stop recognizing the amplifier, my computer sees its plugged in , I have been going back and forth with fender tech support with no avail. they keep having me delete .net framework files etc. I have followed there procedures at first if I would reset my computer to an earlier setting it would work until I shut off computer , now it wont even do this..  this is a kind of expensive setup and I would like to be able to use it .. this computer is brand new and only software is Microsoft and the fender program

Hi,

If all Windows applications are working well in your operating system, the software that you are trying to use may have a compatibility issue with Windows 10.

We recommend to continue working with your software provider to resolve this issue.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello not very helpful advice I have no other programs on my computer like I stated in my 20-minute essay it was working

Windows 10 get some updates and now it doesn't work

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 27, 2024 Views 326 Applies to: