Is LifeCam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10?

Original Title: LifeCam HD-3000

actually i would like to ask if LifeCam HD-3000 works with Windows 10 because i want to buy one, thanks.

Yes it does work. I've got one connected to this. As soon as you connect it the drivers will install

26 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Ghaleb,

Currently LifeCam HD-3000 does not have driver update compatible with Windows 10 operating system. However, you can install the drivers of Windows 7 of the device and run the same in Compatibility mode on the computer.

You can download LifeCam HD-3000 drivers for Windows 7 OS from the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/lifecam-hd-3000

There are two ways to install the device drivers in Compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to install the device drivers in Compatibility mode.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

1. Locate and right-click on the driver setup file on your PC and click on Properties.
  2. Click on the compatibility tab, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1. Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
  2. Select the top most search result and follow from step 2 from the article Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows (Also applies to Windows 10).
  3. Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of LifeCam HD-3000 query on the PC in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Wrong. Like I said, I'm using one on this. The drivers for windows 10 are on the windows catalog site

The download from the HD-3000 site doesnt work unless you run it in compatibility mode. BUT, thats if you want to use the app it installs.

You can download the camera app in the store, after you connect this camera, (the drivers install automatically if you're online)

Someone needs to fix this site, I could walk faster. It's slower than a snail

The prob isnt at my end. Other sites work fine

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

It is possible driver updates received from Windows Updates may provide drivers compatible with Windows 10 for LifeCam HD-3000 device.

You might have faced slow loading of the site due to maintenance issue within the site. Try loading the site again after some time and check if similar issue persists.

Write to us with the status of the site loading slow and compatible drivers for LifeCam HD-3000 on the PC for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm glad you answered that, as I just bought one on ebay cheap £8.00 inc postage, and didn't think of the compatibility, so hoping it plugs and plays. Thanks 

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 24, 2020 Views 32,039 Applies to: