HP Bluetooth install.

I upgraded to win 10 from 8.1 and i have an HP Bluetooth USB 2.0 adapter that i want to install,I've found the drivers on HP drivers and support,tried to install the drivers and got the following.

I then clicked Learn more and got the following.

Please can any one help me to install the drivers or will this definitely not work on win 10.My system details i am running are as below,The first using control panel and selecting System and the second after upgrading to win 10 using settings and selecting System and then about.My previous system was win 8.1.MANY THANKS.

Hi Darren,

There are some reasons behind this concern like, incompatibility, corrupted installer and such. Try installing the latest Windows cumulative update. Cumulative updates contains fixes on some concerns including driver incompatibility. Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Check for updates. Install the driver after.

If it didn't work, uninstall the Bluetooth driver and reboot Windows. Let Windows install the generic driver and check if it will rectify the concern. Windows will try to install a generic driver to be able to use the basic function of a device.

Check if HP Customer Support has a compatible driver for Windows 10 that's for this device.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 11, 2023 Views 514 Applies to: