Error message on driver installation, "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

Original title:- Intel HD Graphics Driver needed for ASRock H61M-S+ Motherboard on Windows 10

I did a fresh install on my desktop with windows 10 that runs on ASRock H61M-S+ Motherboard.

Processor info is intel(r) Pentium(r) CPU g620 @ 2.60ghz. I tried to get the VGA software from ASRock official website but they are not providing any for windows 10. Tried to go with VGA Driver for the same motherboard that was windows 8.1 compatible. But it keeps telling me this:

Please help me out.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

http://www.gerryscomputertips.co.uk/MicrosoftCommunity1.htm

Gerry
Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, England
Enquire Plan Execute

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Xasir,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community. Let me assist you in resolving the issue.

As the issue seems to occur due to driver software incompatibility, you may try installing the latest available graphic drivers from the manufacturer website. As drivers for Windows 10 are not available, you may try installing the drivers in compatibility mode to check if it helps.

Refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 for steps to install a driver in compatibility mode.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Pawan Dhondiyal
Microsoft Community

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 31, 2022 Views 2,231 Applies to: