How to delete Edge Web Note - Sections

Dear community,

Appreciate if anyone here can advice me on how to delete others One Note Sections from Edge Web Note tool.

I need to delete it all because it confusing to have so many choice with same name.

Attached screenshot below

Hi,

You may refer to the suggestions from the Microsoft article below and see if it helps.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Delete-a-section-in-OneNote-Online-d9ab799f-74de-42f4-b4bc-500549ac0502?omkt=en-IN

Hope it helps. Try the suggestion and let us know the result at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Had try your solution. But it only delete note sections on onenote online. When i reopen my windows edge & try to take note. I still can see the others same list. Anyway i can reset my edge browser to remove it? 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

You may try the suggestion as you mentioned, if issue still persists ensure Internet Explorer is set as default browserin the Computer and see how it works.

You may also reset the Internet Explorer settings following these steps.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737 

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope it helps. Try the suggestion and let us know the result at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 1,298 Applies to: