Print Thai Font with Windows 10

I have problem with printing Thai font when I updated Windows 10.

Thai fonts have problem as Angsana New, Angsana UPC, Cordia New, Cordia UPC.

This is file in microsoft word. 

This is result as paper from printer.

Example of result;

ฺBold print as normal

Italic print as bold

Bold & talic print as bold

Underline print as bold & italic & underline

Bold & Italic & Underline print as italic & underline

Please update and solve this problem.

Hi,

I would request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ever since upgrading to Windows 10, my printouts of Thai font characters have had overlapping and/or shifted characters and weird characters printing out as well.  Perhaps as much as five to ten per cent of the printed text is illegible.  The exact same computer and printer and Microsoft document processing software (Word and Wordpad) had no problems previously when using Windows 10.  Likewise an earlier computer using Windows 7 and all other factors unchanged had no problem with correctly printing Thai characters.  All text displays correctly on the monitor screen, it is only when the text is printed that the user is aware of the problem.  I have tried updating printer drivers but no change.  Windows 10 claims that all is functioning normally, but the printouts prove this is not the case.  This problem has occurred with all Thai fonts I have tried, all of which previous to the Windows 10 upgrade had no problems.   This issue is giving me an extremely bad opinion of Windows 10.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 27, 2024 Views 6,999 Applies to: