Opening multiple files in file explorer

I no longer am able to open more than one jpg file in Photoshop Elements 14 (so maybe this is a PE problem?) If I select more than one it will open every one except the first one selected. This happens if I select them and press Enter or select, right-click and select Open. Does anyone have any thoughts please?

(Also, not really related but when opening a file from explorer is there a way for it to keep focus rather than the relevant application?)

Thanks in anticipation.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

As the issue is with the Photoshop, I suggest you to get in touch with Adobe as they can assist you better on the same.

For the issue related to File explorer, please do let us know what do you mean when you say 'is there a way for it to keep focus rather than the relevant application'?

Please get back to us with the above information so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your reply Juzar - I'll see what Adobe say.

Re my other question, if I open a jpg from File Explorer then Elements (or whatever relevant program one uses) comes to the foreground. The same with Excel etc. Usually this is fine, but am wondering if it's possible to keep Explorer in the foreground?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 14, 2023 Views 113 Applies to: