Burn MP4 Files To DVD

I am using Windows 10 Professional, 64 bit. I have some MP4 files I want to burn to a DVD that I can play in my DVD player. Can someone tell me the easiest way to do this? Is a Microsoft or non-Microsoft program available to do this? Thanks for your replies!!

Question Info

Last updated August 31, 2019 Views 9,172 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Tim,

Is a Microsoft or non-Microsoft program available to do this? 

DVD Flick is what you are looking for. You can find more information about it here.

19 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi Tim,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that, Windows Media Player does not support burning movies to video DVD discs. It does support burning data DVD discs, which could contain music and video files. However, data DVDs are typically not compatible with most home DVD players. You can check your DVD player documentation for more details.

You may also use your favorite search engine to search for any 3rd party software which might help you.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us for further assistance.

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.