Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet

Hi, I downloaded the Minecraft app onto my Samsung tablet (SM-T580).  There was a problem after a short while with the narrators voice switched and I was unable to access any of the functions.  If you pressed one of the options the narrator would say what it was but  I wasn't able to enter the game.  I uninstalled the app and then tried to reinstal but it asked for a further payment.  Could you advise how I can access the app again?

Hi Mich,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Minecraft on Samsung tablet.

If you will be installing Minecraft on an Android tablet, you would be installing the Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is a paid application from the Playstore app. May I ask if how did you install it before, as it needs to be installed using the Google Account that was used when you purchased it.

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Wilfred P.
Independent Advisor

55 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 8,566 Applies to: