How do I download pictures from my Finepix digital camera to my desktop PC?

I can't get photos from my camera to PC - I would like short, concise directions.  Nothing I have tried has worked.
|

Please describe your problem in more detail. Tell us what "I can't get photos" means. Exactly what have you tried? What happens when you try? If you get an error message, please quote it verbatim.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

This is Fuji's advice about your problem:

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportProductContent.do?dbid=880039&prodcat=879910&sscucatid=664277

This is the basics of downloading photos, which is adaptable to different operating systems:

Question:
I connect my camera to the computer and nothing happens. How to I access my photos?

Answer:
To access your images:

*Attach your camera directly to the computer using the USB cable that was packaged with the Fine Pix digital camera.

*Power the camera ON. The LCD will display a DSC or USB symbol.

*Double Click on My Computer.

*Locate the FinePix icon under Scanners and Cameras and double-click. For older Finepix models, locate "removable disk" in My Computer.

*Follow the instructions in the Wizard to start saving your images. For removable disk, click and drag the images to a folder or you can copy and paste all the images to a folder.

Once the images have been saved, you can use the provided Finepix Viewer software to view them by browsing to the location in which they were saved.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers - Microsoft MVP July 2013 - Dec 2020

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think my battery was low.  When I try to download the camera, a screen comes up written in German!  I guess what it means but it is very frustrating.  I  took my camera in to Bet Buy and they said it was set for English.  The camera is 10 years old.  I have Windows 10 on my desktop.  I have not tried to download photos from the picture card directly to the PC yet.  I hope you understand all this.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2021 Views 2,585 Applies to: