Question

Error: 0x800F0922 when installing KB 2919355

Sharath Srinivasa asked on

This error may appear for multiple reasons. Some common causes are VPN clients and an unexpected System Reserved Partition size.

Try removing any VPN Clients and attempt the update again.

You might be able to fix this problem by using third-party software to increase the size of the System Reserved partition.

If you have tried both solutions and you still experience Error 0x800F0922 please contact Microsoft Support so that we can further investigate your issue.

118 people had this question

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
PeteMathis replied on

When I contacted you, I was told I would have to pay $99.  I really resent you trying to jack me up for your failure.  I did not generate the problem, you did.  You should fix it for free.  And post the fix on line so everyone can get it.

I have followed every thread to try to make this update work.  I have 27 years of experience with Microsoft.  I am an MCSE.  I was highly incensed at the blackmail attempt.  I bought this computer last December from Dell.  I bought the upgrade to 8.1 from the Microsoft store in December.  Multiple updates have been done since then. Why should I have to pay Microsoft?  You pushed out the update, it is incumbent on you to fix it!!!

94 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress