Windows Store App starts automatically after booting to desktop in WIn 8.1

I ran apps.diagcab, WSReset, DISM........./checkhealth and /restorehealth, updated all apps, did clean boot, unloaded all startup programs, have no live tiles, notifiications off, sfc /scannow, went into task manager and uninstalled all apps using any memory at startup, even went into task scheduler and temporarily stopped all tasks that were running at startup and yet Windows Store app still starts up by itself automatically.      It does not start up all the time by itself by probably about 80% of the time.    It seems if I start clicking on something before everything loads it will not start up.   I am totally baffled.    Everything is updated and it still loads at startup.

Question Info

Last updated February 22, 2018 Views 439 Applies to:
Answer
I fixed it myself.       After you do everything I listed in the first paragraph go to Troubleshooting (search) > Fix problems with windows update > advanced > run as admin > check apply repair automatically, then manually update installing necessary optional updates if necessary, then update all your apps, then switch to local account on 8.1, then log in to apps individually with different microsoft account only if needed keeping computer on a local accont   Windows live microsoft account is like a virus running in the background.... hogging resources and slowing your computer down.    Check your task scheduler and see what unnecessary tasks are always running in the background.  CCleaner has advanced startup check to check these also.  Check task manager (right  click task bar) and see if you have apps doing the same thing and uninstall them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.