After a clean install of windows 8.1.1 using the ISO from Technet I started getting the following error message in my event log the first time I start my machine in the morning:
Event 512 Store-Licensing "Windows Store failed to sync machine licenses. Result code 0x80070490"
I use a Microsoft account and I have synced by Modern apps many times manually. Running the scheduled task manually will also produce the same error. I disabled the Scheduled Task that runs the sync and I'll see if it shows up tomorrow. Btw, the Store seems to be working fine.
I read somewhere that the MS Store will be changed for 8.1.1 so I wonder if the 'new' store will stop these messages.
The Scheduled Task that kicks this off appears to be Microsoft/Windows/WS and is called WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask.
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***