Installed Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, activated.
When upgrading to Windows 8.1 with Media Center there was an error 0xc190010b.
Following recommendations on answers.microsoft.com/en-us I preformed the following actions:
1. Fulfilled the clean boot, installed all updates with Windows Update
2. Ran the command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
3. Deleted the folder C:\$Windows.~BT that was created during the previous installation attempt
4. Changed the language of Windows display to original
5. changed the Regional standards to standards of the country where I'm now
6. With Windows Shop ran the update to W 8.1 again
Now I have the new error 0xc1420127 (probably, it's concerned with the deletion of C:\$Windows.~BT)
Please help me to overcome the error 0xc1420127 and to get know what it means?
If nothing will help and I won't be able to upgrade to W 8.1, please explain how can I remove the large folders and files that were downloaded and created during the upgrade attempts?