problem updating ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 13 it will ask to install an update when the progam loads up it will then install it then will go on asking to download the same update all day

adobe photoshop elements 13 is constantly asking to install an update which has just been installed it continues like this as long as the program is open

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you are getting a pop up to install an update regarding Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 everyday on Windows 8.1 machine. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information:

1. What is the exact message that is popping up on your computer screen?

2. Is the message popping up through Windows updates?

I would like to inform you that in order to diagnose the issue, we need to check and ensure whether the message is coming from an authentic source. Because there might be a possibility that some virus is trying to get into your PC or this might be a genuine update which has not been installed or configured appropriately. Therefore, it is popping up repeatedly.

I would recommend you to include a screenshot of the issue to help us understand the problem and provide appropriate solution steps.

Here is how to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-windows_programs/how-to-include-a-screenshot-in-your-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Please reply with the required information and a screenshot of the issue, we’ll be glad to assist you. 

Regards

Neha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 4, 2020 Views 104 Applies to: