Windows 8 updates stuck at 0 percent, now BSOD and fresh install

Yesterday while trying to install a windows 8 update, i got the BSOD and was forced to reinstall windows 8 (thanks **** microsoft). Today, I have been trying EVERY **** solution to install my 93 **** updates and nothing will work. Now, I have received ANOTHER BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, and have to install Windows 8 AGAIN. Someone tell me WHAT THE **** I CAN DO TO GET THIS **** **** SOFTWARE TO UPDATE. I am so done with this **** **** company. Pardon my anger, I will be screaming at microsoft people over the phone don't worry. HELP ME

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2018 Views 1,037 Applies to:
Answer

Hi,

The problem with any Over-Clocking is that it stresses the hardware and creates a lot of heat.
So whether the CPU, GPU, or memory OC can create issues which cause damage which in turn
can cause performance problems which may not be reversible with any software means.

OC being fine for a year just means it has had a year to damage components sort of like a tire
on a car wearing. The tire can be fine for a long time however eventually it starts to affect the
performance of the car and the only solution is to replace the tire.

This whole issue sure seems like a hardware problem. Try all the software methods you can and
if not help then you will need to start troubleshooting the hardware.

Rob - SpiritX

Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT 2010 - current
Windows Insider MVP 2016 - current

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.