Question

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 8)

A. User asked on
Hi there, I am having this problem since a few days ago. I am a TF2 gamer and every time I started TF2, my laptop will show the blue screen of death. And it asks me to search the internet for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Could anyone help???
4 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Patrick Barker replied on

Thanks!

All of the attached DMP files are of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) bug check.

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+63287 )

^^ Intel Graphics Driver.

Ensure you have the latest video card drivers. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you have already experimented with the latest video card driver and many previous versions, please give the beta driver for your card a try.

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/DriversHome/ShowProductSelector

Regards,

Patrick
Debugger/Reverse Engineer.
Be the first person to mark this helpful

Abuse history

progress