BSOD irql less or equal windows 8.1 igdkm64.sys
Hi, I had been experiencing BSOD since few days ago where my laptop always goes into BSOD (sometimes happens if I didn't choose to shut down my computer completely: kernel mode off, and also when I playing video game named League of Legends)
Below is the System information of my laptop and also the mini dump files.
Any helps will be appreciated. Thanks.
(sorry for bad english since it's not my first language)
The attached DMP files are of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) bug check.
This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.
0: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
ffffd000`34db2de8 fffff803`34f64ae9 nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`34db2df0 fffff803`34f6333a nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
ffffd000`34db2f30 fffff801`e4ef2c47 nt!KiPageFault+0x23a
ffffd000`34db30c0 ffffe001`0e2ba000 igdkmd64+0x62c47
ffffd000`34db30c8 00000000`00000002 0xffffe001`0e2ba000
ffffd000`34db30d0 ffffe001`0f1ac000 0x2
ffffd000`34db30d8 00000000`ffffffff 0xffffe001`0f1ac000
ffffd000`34db30e0 ffffe001`0f565450 0xffffffff
ffffd000`34db30e8 00000000`00000000 0xffffe001`0f565450
igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics driver.
0: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
fffff802`7df85738 fffff802`7c442e9e nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff802`7df85740 fffff802`7c3c41ed nt!KiFatalExceptionHandler+0x22
fffff802`7df85780 fffff802`7c34a595 nt!RtlpExecuteHandlerForException+0xd
fffff802`7df857b0 fffff802`7c34ac2a nt!RtlDispatchException+0x455
fffff802`7df85eb0 fffff802`7c3f857d nt!RtlRaiseStatus+0x4e
fffff802`7df86450 fffff800`03ebc38f nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x2b3dd
fffff802`7df864f0 ffffe000`00000064 Abyssus+0x138f
fffff802`7df864f8 ffffe000`00000001 0xffffe000`00000064
fffff802`7df86500 ffffe000`00000000 0xffffe000`00000001
fffff802`7df86508 ffffe000`73556f49 0xffffe000`00000000
fffff802`7df86510 ffffe000`05bf151b 0xffffe000`73556f49
fffff802`7df86518 fffff802`7c316f08 0xffffe000`05bf151b
fffff802`7df86520 fffff800`002ab8fc nt!IopfCompleteRequest+0x438
fffff802`7df86630 fffff800`002b8364 Wdf01000!FxRequest::CompleteInternal+0x23c
fffff802`7df866f0 fffff800`030caee2 Wdf01000!imp_WdfRequestComplete+0x8c
fffff802`7df86760 fffff800`030cbe58 USBXHCI!Bulk_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+0x15a
fffff802`7df867c0 fffff800`030b902b USBXHCI!Bulk_ProcessTransferEventWithED1+0x3a8
fffff802`7df86870 fffff800`00343c81 USBXHCI!Interrupter_WdfEvtInterruptDpc+0x427
fffff802`7df86970 fffff802`7c2c9d10 Wdf01000!FxInterrupt::DpcHandler+0xc1
fffff802`7df869a0 fffff802`7c2c99f0 nt!KiExecuteAllDpcs+0x1b0
fffff802`7df86af0 fffff802`7c3c07ea nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xd0
fffff802`7df86c60 00000000`00000000 nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a
Abyssus.sys Razer Abyssus driver.
1. Ensure you have the latest video card drivers. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you have already experimented with the latest video card driver and many previous versions, please give the beta driver for your card a try.
2. Ensure your Razer drivers are up to date - http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view
3. AiCharger.sys is listed and loaded in the modules list which is the Ai Charger driver. It's included in many Asus bloatware, which you appear to have installed. Please go ahead and uninstall any and all Asus software as it's unnecessary bloatware.
4. Uninstall ExpressCache ASAP.
5. Uninstall LUM Runtime ASAP.