Cannot login with Microsoft account

Hello

I have a problem connecting into Microsoft account on fresh install of Windows 8.1 on my HP 2G 250 laptop. When I try to login to my account it displaying like this :" sorry,we can't connect to Microsoft services at the moment. if this problem persist, search for "network problem" on the 

start screen.

Same message appears when I try to add new user. Now I am loged in with local account. I install all Windows updates, search if login service is running, adding new local user, changing MS account password, reinstalin Windows, flushing  dns, performing netconfig setup, disable firewall etc. Same  Microsoft account work well on my other laptop with Windows 10 on it. So far non of the threat I try wasn't worging.

Now I can't use Windows store and my personal settings. Nothing I ried worked. I prefer using Windows 8.1 on my older laptop becouse it runs better.

Please Help.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 8.1 / Desktop, Start, & personalization]

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2019 Views 1,414 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

I have the same problem.  Any updates? Has issue been fixed? any ETA?

UPDATE 10/10: Security Monthly Update KB4041693, connect to Microsoft Account known issue has been fixed. Now you able to connect to Microsoft Account.

It will be fixed on this mid of month, but I'm not too sure yet.

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.