Taskbar graphic bug right click menu

Hello!

I upgraded to Windows 10, but I could not stand it so I re-installed my Windows 8.1 via the recovery USB I made before upgrading to Windows 10. All the Lenovo apps and bloatware came back, so I know it was correct... But, now I have a very annoying bug.

If I right-click a app/program or folder in the taskbar the menu is coloured in a dark color instead of gray, also look at the pin. The Graphics are way out of where they should be. If I right-click the Desktop, Start Screen or Taskbar or any file/folder anywhere else the correct menu pops up imidiatly. It is only here occuring only on files pinned to the taskbar. New pinned from Start, re-pinned... Everything pinned. The Menu still works, but it does not look good. Can I re-install just the taskbar, or kill it in some way? Reboot does not help.

I have a Lenovo B50-30 AIO with a Intel HD 4400 Graphics card and a Nvidia GeForece 820A (and DX11). Both cards were first on the original Lenovo driver when I saw this bug, so I updated them, but the bug is still there. Except for Win 10 I have no more updates in Windows Update. I have never seen this before. The computer is 4 months old.

Thank you all in advance.

Kindest regards

Martin

I solved it by reinstalling Windows.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2020 Views 143 Applies to: