BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (Netio.sys) windows 8.1
The attached DMP file is of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) bug check.
This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.
By default, the fault of the crashes is NETIO.sys which is the Network I/O Subsystem. This is not the true cause of the crash, and usually when we have network related crashes like this, it's caused by one of two things:
1. Network drivers themselves need to be updated.
2. 3rd party antivirus or firewall software causing NETBIOS conflicts.
1. Remove and replace Avira with Windows 8's built-in Windows Defender for temporary troubleshooting purposes as it's very likely causing NETBIOS conflicts:
Avira removal - http://www.avira.com/en/support-for-home-knowledgebase-detail/kbid/88
Windows Defender (how to turn on after removal) - http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/21962-windows-defender-turn-off-windows-8-a.html
2. Uninstall PACE Anti-Piracy InterLok software ASAP.
3. AiCharger.sys is listed and loaded in the modules list which is the Ai Charger driver. It's included in many Asus bloatware, which you appear to have installed. Please go ahead and uninstall any and all Asus software as it's unnecessary bloatware.