"The capability of your network adapter does not match the requirement of this network."

Original Title: WIFI problem

a few days ago i got this message while connecting to my wifi network."The capability of your network adapter does not match the requirement of this network." previously it used to work fine with no issues.please see to my problem.. thank you :)

Question Info

Last updated September 21, 2019 Views 19,913 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi JOYROY :)

This issue is very easy to solve. It's due to the corruption of the wireless network profile you have saved on your system for that network. All you need to do is to delete the network connection profile, and then reconnect to your WiFi network.

See the article below to learn how to delete a wireless network profile on Windows 8.1:

http://www.7tutorials.com/how-delete-forget-wireless-network-profiles-windows-81

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yoan

BleepingComputer Malware Response Team | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Analyst

97 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi there,

In addition, please try the troubleshooting tips as suggested here, it might be worth going through the steps. If you need any additional assistance please let us know.

My apology in advance if there's a delay replying to your Post, super busy at work.

13 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.