Bumping this up. I've had ongoing problems since 16 May. Two IWDAud_Devices load over and over and over again. When they do, the screen goes black for a second, if I'm online, Mozilla Firefox will either crash or hang. I hit Escape to get them to stop. But they always come back.
Another forum told me this is related to the Windows update KB3022345, which is causing problems for many computers.
What I've Done:
- Updated Firefox. Refreshed Firefox. - NO EFFECT.
- Checked for Registry errors and fixed them with Ccleaner.
- Checked for updates to devices and drivers
- Changed updates setting to NOT automatically load.
- Did a microsoft security scan - no issues
- Checked plugins - all updated
- Ran a System Restore but the updates reloaded.
- Attempted to install Intel WiDi Update but it failed because my system does not support it.
- Ran deep scans for malware 2x - nothing detected. Used MalwareBytes.
- Produced a CBS log but can't get it interpreted.
- Did a DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command. No effect.
- and other things I don't recall over the last 7 days, including reading a bunch of logs supplied to me on this forum.
Whatever is causing this constant loading is persistent and immune to all these fixes.
Can someone please help?
I use my laptop for my livelihood to supplement my pension & I really need it functioning. I've been at this 7 days and am at my wits end.
Using an ASUS Ultrabook w Intel Core i5
Browser Mozilla Firefox 38.0.1