how do i swtich on dts audio enhancements

i got a useless answer last time,

this is my laptops product is: 

and i am having this issue with dts audio enhancement, which i want to change:

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to know some information.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing?

2. Are you unable to switch on DTS audio enhancements?

3. Do you get any error code or error message?

4. Is the option grayed out?

I suggest you to perform clean boot and check, using this Microsoft Article because may be a third party application is causing this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

NOTE:

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists. If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to contact the publisher of the program and further proceed with your issue.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

look i have gave you my laptop details and a capture of the issue, now please give me basics to help

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 19, 2018 Views 117 Applies to: