HELP BSOD-"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

So I've had my ASUS laptop for a few months now and just recently I have been getting the blue screen of death when ever I play heavy graphical games, yet the first one started when loading into a game of League of Legends which isn't that hard to run and it was just at the loading screen. At that time I did nothing to my drivers, now I have updated both my display drivers and it still happens. My display adapters are Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 and Nvidia GeForce GT 635M. Here are my DMP files uploaded to skydrive: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1A6AAC9A7170916E!933&authkey=!AC58cZCIIh1KYlU&ithint=file%2c.zip

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated February 21, 2018 Views 313 Applies to:
Hi,

All of the attached DMP files are of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) bug check,

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+62c47 )

^^ Intel Graphics Driver.

Ensure you have the latest video card drivers via the manufacturers website. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you have already experimented with the latest video card driver and many previous versions, please give the beta driver for your card a try.

-----------------------

AiCharger.sys - Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011

^^ Asus Charger driver, known to cause BSOD's. It's usually bundled with the Asus AI Suite, so please uninstall that ASAP.

Regards,

Patrick
Debugger/Reverse Engineer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the reply. I downloaded the latest version of it from the Asus website but it still crashes. I tried to download the latest one from intel but it says my computer isnt valid even though it scanned my hardware, i tried to install the only previous one from intel but it said the same thing. There are no previous ones from Asus so now I have no idea what to do. I uninstalled the Asus charger driver also. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you attach the latest DMP files, please? I'd like to see if we're seeing a different error now.

Regards,

Patrick

Sorry this didn't help.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1A6AAC9A7170916E!955&authkey=!ABBiFbK6Gwzqa20&ithint=file%2c.zip

K

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks!

So the latest DMP's are still showing the exact same error in regards to the Intel Graphics driver. Have you tried fully uninstalling the driver, restarting, and then installing the latest version from Asus' website as opposed to just installing over the previous?

Regards,

Patrick

Sorry this didn't help.

OMG! I just played 4 hours of The Witcher without it crashing! Thank you I think it is finally fixed!

Sorry this didn't help.

Fantastic, thanks for the update. Good work! Let me know if you unfortunately run unto any problems.

Regards,

Patrick

Sorry this didn't help.

It looks like I need more help with another BSOD issue Patrick....  

Here's my new DMP files..... https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1A6AAC9A7170916E!1011&authkey=!AOutQ32ALnRddWU&ithint=file%2c.zip

Sorry this didn't help.

This new problem you're having is unrelated to your old (original) problem, so the old solution is still correct. In these new dumps, you're experiencing crashes because of the recent LogMeIn Hamachi bug. It's causing 0x44 HamDrv.sys BSOD's because there's a critical bug. Until LogMeIn implements a fix, the only current workaround is to uninstall LogMeIn Hamachi. The crashes will stop once it's uninstalled.

See my blog post for more info - http://bsodanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/01/logmein-bug-possibly.html?spref=tw

Regards,

Patrick

Sorry this didn't help.