2) Click the Settings Icon on the right of the screen.
3) Click Control Panel
4) Click Hardware and Sound
5) Click Power Options
6) Click Choose What the power buttons do from the left menu
7) Click Change settings that are not currently available
8) Scroll to bottom of Dialog box.
9) Uncheck the box titled Turn on fast startup (recommended)
10) Click Save Changes button.
11) Exit Power Options Dialog box
b) You can also use a commandline
Follow these steps:
Press the ‘Windows + X’ key on the keyboard.
Select Command Prompt (Admin), note that you must have admin's rights.
In the command.exe window type "powercfg.exe -h off" without quotes.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.