Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs

I bought the Windows 10 Master Collection. I changed my gamertag to something I wanted and now I am missing the following...Pastel skin pack, Pure BDcraft texture pack, Wildlife Savana, Winter mini games festival and Relics of the Privateers. Everything shows up in my account just does not show up in game.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi SassyCountry,

You may refer to this link for further clarification in regards to your concern:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information that might solve your current issue.
Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi sassycountry296

I'll try to help you out.

I'm not very much used to minecraft modding, so I'll need a bit of explaination

Did you bought thoses packs in the markplace ? Or did they came with the game ?

Have you already tried to disconnect / reconnect your xbox account ?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hi I have the same problem as sassy and I thought yay an answer and was then sadly let down by your reply this did not in the least help what so ever and am very disappointed.

I bought Minecraft windows 10 master collection through Microsoft store and am assuming sassy did too why are you sending us to Minecraft to look up an answer there when we bought this through microsoft store. this is down to that not anything we are doing I've seen many many with the same problem but not seen one answer to help or direct us in what to do

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had to put in a ticket to mojang. After a month of waiting I finally here from them. They sent me this email...

Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve the error you were receiving while trying to redeem a Windows 10 code on your Mojang account. This is fixed!

This promotion is ending. You have until April 20, 2020 to redeem your code at account.mojang.com.

For more information: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient-java-players--you-attention-please-/

To redeem your code, log in to your Mojang account. If you purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 18, 2018, you will see a button that says “Redeem” in your account.

- If the button is grayed out, you’ve already claimed the code. Log in to your Microsoft account to redownload the game.
- If you don’t have a Redeem button, you purchased Minecraft Java Edition after October 18, 2018 and are not eligible for this promotion.

If you had an issue related to something other than a Windows 10 code, please create a new ticket here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Happy Mining!

I still do not have everything I paid for and can not get Mojang to answer my emails. I did call Microsoft and they said they are getting many calls about this problem but it was not on their end, it is on Mojang. I can't get a refund or any kind of help. Nice way to waste $50

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, did not realize that you replied. I bought it thru the Microsoft store. I bought the Master collection, Windows 10 Bedrock version. I have tried everything and don't know what else to try or do.

Everything shows up in my account but when you go into the game nothing there. I am missing half of my purchase 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem with missing parts of the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. Last month, I contacted Microsoft who directed me to Mojang.  After a month I received the exact same reply as sassycountry296 pertaining to redeeming a code for the Java Edition purchased prior to October 2018, despite clearly making it known that I just purchased the game December 2019 through the Microsoft store  This has been very frustrating, and even more so when it's clear they overlooked the details of the problem. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

thank you for your reply 

I don't hold much hope but will send an email 

hope you do get all the content soon. 

and to be honest if Microsoft know this is a problem and Mojang know why are they selling it. I will think twice about buying from Microsoft store now, showing lack of support  and as I see greed happy to take your money knowing there is a problem with the product 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I also redeemed the codes and I am also missing the MineCoins, Adventurer's Dream, Wild Life Savanna, PureBDcraft, Greek Mythology Mash up, Plastic Texture Pack and the Skin Pack 1. 

I was able to use it for a few hours but then as soon as I save and quit one of the games it refreshed, and of the 11 items I redeemed only 4 are available. 

Of the Starter Pack I am missing three of the items, and of the creator's Pack I am missing 3 of the Items; and I am missing the 1000 Minecoins. 

Finding a solution to this issue is really frustrating as they are all pretty much run arounds. Delete the game Install the game. Logout log back in. Update the game. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I too bought minecraft masters masters edition windows 10 bedrock and i played with my friends with the pureBD craft texture pack and when we went to bed and woke the next morning. ALL my packs were gone. I wasnt missing just a few, i i w missing EVERYTHING. Gretted with the message "failed to load character 5". I tried everything and even called Microsoft. They directed me to mojang who was absolutely no help. Is there truly no fix to this? Was it really a waste of $50?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought the starter pack and have not recived the minecoins all I got was the villager skin pack where there only seemed to be one skin?  There was alos other things in the pack as well?

I dont seem to be alone in having this issue

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 21, 2021 Views 36 Applies to: