Question

Q: Windows 10 Game application has stopped working This thread is locked from future replies

Hello
       I bought a Gamer PC: "MSI 24GE" from the Microsoft store with two Origin games "Fifa 2015 & Battlefield 3", once they installed the "Game application has stopped working" message appears and I'have been forced to close the program.

Does someone can help me solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Windows is full updated

Antivirus and firewalls disabled

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
      Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4720HQ
      Memory: 16306MB RAM
      DirectX Version: 12

1st Graphics Card: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600
      Display Memory: 10148 MB
      Dedicated Memory: 1995 MB
      Shared Memory: 8152 MB

2nd Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
     Display Memory: 10148 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 1995 MB
     Shared Memory: 8152 MB

Windows error log:
Windows Error Reporting:

WER0 +++ +++:
Error container 90572922747, Type 5
Event Name: WPNConnectionFailure
Answer: Not available
CAB ID: 0
Problem signature:
P1: Data Reconnect
P2: 8004acb1
P3: WNP
P4: Unknown
P5: Unknown
P6: Unknown
P7: 2
P8: 84
P9:
P10:
WER1 +++ +++:
Error Container 107482780222, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Answer: Not available
CAB ID: 0
Problem signature:
P1: bf3.exe
P2: 1.6.0.0
P3: 511c9356
P4: d3d11.dll
P5: 10.0.10240.16384
P6: 559f3c11
P7: C0000005
P8: 000631cf
P9:
P10:

Hello, 

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. What is the exact error message or error code?

I would suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-system/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Method 2:

I would also suggest you to perform a clean boot and check as there could be some third party conflict.
A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

You may follow the article mentioned to perform a clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

Method 3: Perform an online virus scan

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

1 person was helped by this reply

thank for your response,

It's All-in-One Gaming Computer 24GE 2QE with 2 Graphic Cards "Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M".

After doing all that you asked, I have the same problem: "Battlefield 3 has stopped working, a problem that the program has stopped working properly, Windows will close the program tell you if solution is available".I generated a complete error log file from "Razer Cortex" you can find it from this link : diagnostic report .

Thank you .

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the exact same problem with a similar computer setup. Have you found any solution?

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried the SFC route. It said there were problems but they could be fixed. I ran the fixer utility and it too confirmed a problem but said it couldn't locate the files needed to fix the problem :(

Sorry this didn't help.

1 person was helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 5,405 Last updated: April 17, 2018 Applies to: