Microsoft Customer Support is trash

Microsoft customer service gets an F grade.  This is why they are losing money to PS4.  No actual support, just fronts that appear to be support like their "knowledge base".  Gimme a break.  Probably one of the worst companies at REAL customer support.  You call their call center and they pretend (or worse, actually are) ignorant of everything and it's "out of their hands".  Get REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

So why did I get banned from xbl?  For peer to peer banter.  It's called talking ****.  If you people ever played an actual sport, instead of being 100% nerds, you'd realize that "harsh" banter like this isn't that harsh it all.  It's all part of the sport culture, and gaming culture.  If you can't utter a few four letter words without being banned by big brother, then XBL isn't worth anyone's time.  Never had this problem with PS4 and my banter was the exact same.  It's called growing a pair.  It's called get out of your over-sensitive, entitled, LGBT-friendly, millennial hipster, pussified mentality.  People talk trash on XBL.  It happens.  It's not a big deal.  You shouldn't be banned every time your fragile eyeballs reads a (omg!) four letter word.  I blame the gays.  They've brainwashed everyone into thinking EVERYTHING is "bullying".  Gimme a break.  If someone can't handle some **** talking, use the block button, big deal.  It's a bit big brother-ish, which microsoft is no stranger to, to censor people on PEER TO PEER communication.  It's not a public forum code of conduct, you're monitoring their peer to peer communication.  

I'm sure all you people are voting for Hillary Clinton, the gay friendly candidate.  This is why Donald Trump got popular.  People are sick of corporations like microsoft trying to push their politically-correct-everything culture. 

Stop trying to pussify society.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 25, 2024 Views 431 Applies to: