Thank you to everyone who has been submitting feedback to us through the Feedback Hub app. Your feedback is valuable to us, however, please be sure to explain specific details and capture a recording of the problem you are seeing so we have enough information to act.
If you have previously submitted feedback and it was linked to this thread, please re-submit your feedback with a performance capture of the problem you are reporting.
How to collect a performance capture:
- Close all unnecessary applications (e.g. Internet browsers, media players, etc.)
- Open your game, along with any other applications or utilities required to reproduce the problem. Confirm you can reproduce the problem and keep your game open for the next steps.
- Open Feedback Hub and report a new problem in the "Gaming and Xbox\Game Performance and Compatibility" category, or simply via http://aka.ms/submitgameperformancefeedback
- Under the "Attachments (optional)\Recreate my problem" tab, deselect "Include screenshots of each step" and select “Include data about” with the default value. Screenshots may cause stutter
while recording, leading to false positives in the performance capture.
- Click "Start recording" and then switch (i.e. alt-tab) to your game to reproduce the problem for 10-15 seconds.
- Quickly switch (i.e. alt-tab) to Feedback Hub and click "Stop recording". The capture will contain only the last ~20 seconds of the recorded period, so make sure to stop recording within a few seconds after you have reproduced the problem.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Windows team