HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and SELECT COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR BY SELECTING IT AND CLICK ON ARROW BUTTON DOWN AND SELECT WINDOWS 98/WINDOWS ME AND CLICK ON APPLY AND OK AND START THE GAME AND IT COULD WORK. YOU NEED ORIGINAL GAME AND FOR INDIANS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FROM A BANK AND DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WWW.ROCKSTARGAMES.COM AND DOWNLOAD THROUGH PAYPAL.  I THINK FOR CREDIT CARD YOU CAN DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PAYPAL.
|

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and SELECT COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR BY SELECTING IT AND CLICK ON ARROW BUTTON DOWN AND SELECT WINDOWS 98/WINDOWS ME AND CLICK ON APPLY AND OK AND START THE GAME AND IT COULD WORK. YOU NEED ORIGINAL GAME AND FOR INDIANS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FROM A BANK AND DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WWW.ROCKSTARGAMES.COM AND DOWNLOAD THROUGH PAYPAL.  I THINK FOR CREDIT CARD YOU CAN DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PAYPAL.

55 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 20, 2021 Views 7,439 Applies to: