Forza Horizon 4 launching / installing problem

I installed the game on a new laptop (game size: 73.5 GB without any DLC), and when I start, the launch window appears and a minute later it closes itself without any error. When I open Task Manager, the FH4 is not even running in the background.

I reinstalled the game several times, logging in and out from MS store and reset it without any success.Do you have any idea?

Hi, Bence0609

My name is Aracely, I am an Independent Advisor. I would love to help you today.

Follow these steps to repair the Store and your Applications, copy and paste these commands into Powershell.

First, enter Administrator Mode by clicking the mouse on the right side on Powershell.

1) launch powershell
2) Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
3) Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Then restart the computer

Check this link:

https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-st...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if the information has been helpful in solving your problem.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Aracely,

Thanks your answer

I followed your steps but it didn`t worked after restart

I forgot to mention it the game is on D:\ , not on system drive (I don`t know if it`s important or not)

(Showed errors like this: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it   modifies are currently in use.

error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed

ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_2.0.8168.0_x64__0vhbc3ng4wbp0.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 66b72a49-65c6-0008-5edd-b766c665d501 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 66b72a49-65c6-0008-5edd-b766c665d501

At line:1 char:38

+ ...  | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...

+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I recommend you repair Windows completely before you should make a copy of your files.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I`m installing the windows iso soon

Btw It`s can be a problem?: I`m in europe, and I bought the Forza here but my laptop has US windows.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 2, 2023 Views 261 Applies to: