Fitbit connect/app on windows 10

I got another fitbit and want to connect it to my exsisting account.  From everything I ready I needed to uninstall and re-install fitbit connect.  I uninstalled it but now when I go back to Setup and download it shows me the app and i try to install and it just says "Working...." and never installs.  HELP please this is very frustrating and I'm not getting any help from anywhere.

Thank you!

T

|

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.
1. What is the make and model of your FITBIT?

2. Did you op make any changes to the system prior to this issue?
3. Has the op installed all pending updates on the system?
4. Does this issue occur on a Local account or the MSA?
5. Is the issue specific to this app or device?

As the issue is with the installation, disable AV and check further put the system in a clean boot and check the status.

Step 1: Perform clean boot

A clean boot is a troubleshooting technique that allows you to get the computer up and running so that you can perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are causing problems

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

warning: after troubleshooting make sure to set computer to start as usual as mentioned in step 3 mentioned in the above kb article 

I suggest you to follow this link
http://help.fitbit.com/

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan. N
Microsoft Community

2 people found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I got another fitbit and want to connect it to my exsisting account.  From everything I ready I needed to uninstall and re-install fitbit connect.  I uninstalled it but now when I go back to Setup and download it shows me the app and i try to install and it just says "Working...." and never installs.  HELP please this is very frustrating and I'm not getting any help from anywhere.

Thank you!

T

setup

1 person found this reply helpful

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 13, 2021 Views 3,760 Applies to: