How I login into xbox profile, gamertag??

When I login into xbox homepage with chrome, It's still occurs 'It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.' with req and s. If this problem can't fix, I just want to delete my xbox profile and gamertag. 

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

The information on where to post for Xbox questions/problems is in this linked Thread which was composed/posted by David Wolters:

Resources for Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the Xbox Support Forums and choose the category that best fits your scenario. 

• For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions, visit Enforcement.Xbox.com. 

• For help with your console hardware and accessories, visit Xbox One Console, Xbox One Accessories, or Xbox 360 Console & Accessories. 

• For help connecting to Xbox Live, visit Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox One or Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360. 

• For help purchasing or downloading items on your console, visit Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox One or Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox 360. 

• For help with your Xbox Live account, visit Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One or Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360. 

• For help with Xbox Games questions, visit Xbox One Games or Xbox 360 Games. 

• For help with Xbox Rewards, visit Xbox Rewards Support. 

• For help with Promotions/Sales, visit Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One or Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox 360. 

• For help with Xbox on Windows, visit Xbox on Windows Support. 

• For help with Xbox on your mobile device, visit Xbox on Mobile Devices Support. 

• For help with apps on your console, visit Apps on Xbox One or Apps on Xbox 360.

Find the correct Xbox Forum that applies to your problem/question from the information in the above link and repost in that particular Xbox Forum that applies to your problem.

Cheers.

• ___________________________________________________

Bill Smithers - Microsoft MVP July 2013 - Dec 2020

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 18, 2022 Views 322 Applies to: