Forza Horizon 3 is not currently available on your account 0x803F8001

I have played Forza Horizon a bunch, then I upgraded my Motherboard/Processor today. Now, when I start this app I get the above error. It is not in my library anymore after following these instructions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-store-error-code-0x803f8001/8efabd43-d9e9-4d3e-9aa0-7e6b32da0a80

Thankfully I paid via paypal and will get my money back if I'm not able to play this game, as I was enjoying it and upgraded to be able to play it on ultra.

Answer
Answer

I am having this problem with all my playanywhere games its really frustrating as they have all worked in the past has anyone got a fix ?? 

So I've been searching a lot for a fix and i saw on some website a dude who wrote: 

"So far, every time I've had this error with Forza or my other store games, I've fixed it by installing another app from the store. I've picked a random app and it's as though it re-establishes my store purchases with my account."

this issue happened with me twice, and i tried doing what he said, and it worked just fine. just try downloading a small-sized app, open it, see if it works, then open FH3. 

Cheers!

115 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 1, 2024 Views 18,339 Applies to: