I cannot send documents by email directly from Open Office

I cannot send documents by email directly from open office  can you pls help me link those two programs?

Original title: windows 10

Question Info

Last updated September 20, 2018 Views 1,032 Applies to:
Answer

I cannot send documents by email directly from open office  can you pls help me link those two programs?

The problem is almost certainly that you do not have an email program installed that can be set as the default email program.

You can compose the email message in the usual manner and attach the file, but to right-click> Send, or use File> Send to,  to you will have to have a default email program installed.

The Mail App cannot be set as default email program, nor can web-based email services like outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.

Windows Live Mail, part of Windows Essentials can easily be synced with outlook.com and other web-based email services.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/essentials

After installing an e-mail program, verify that you have a default e-mail program set from Control Panel (search for Control Panel)> (Programs)> Default programs> Set program access and computer defaults> Custom> click the down arrow. Set Windows Live Mail as the default in the Microsoft Windows or the Custom section.

Don

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.