Try this (works for me):
1. Give ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES full control in your User Folder (ex. C.\Users\Santiago).
Right clic, select properties, Security, Advanced.
Clic Add, select entity, advanced, search. Clic on ALL APLICATION PACKAGES, accept. Select Full Control and apply. (Ignore errors trying to aply permissions).
2. Do this
1. In the search box type “Services”
3. Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator”
4. In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and “Stop” it.
5. Restart the computer and “Start” the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
6. Restart the computer and it should work fine.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
65 people were helped by this reply