how do i add my time warner email to windows 10 email app

I have  a laptop  pc as well as a Toshiba  tablet. Both upgraded to windows 10. On the laptop pc I was  able  to setup windows  live  mail client and configure  both my outlook  and time Warner (Rr.SoCal) to work within windows  live  mail. But that did not work on my tablet, no matter  how many times I tried. So I went back to windows 10 mail app and configured my Outlook email but I am not able to setup my Time Warner Cable email account. As soon  as  I try to sign in, I receive  an error message indicating "we were not able to find info about  your  account ". Any idea how this problem can be resolved?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to contact Time Warner as you are able to configure Outlook email, this issue seems to be with them.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Vardhaman,

I had same issue with my tablet and windows mail earlier and contacted Time Warner for that. What they told me, which sounded reasonable was that time warner email is an account, while Windows Mail is The Program and usually the program is at a higher level, which should be able to handle an account.

Hope someone comes up with a better response.

Thanks anyeay

AJ

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

http://www.howtogeek.com/226010/how-to-configure-a-pop3-email-account-in-windows-10/

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 2, 2022 Views 4,074 Applies to: