How to Print in Edge

I cannot find even how to print in "EDGE"..................I am going back to Firefox if I know that I have to print something.  No icon no help as to how to print.
Answer
Answer
As instructed, I did a ctrl + P. nothing happened!  I tried to print from the "More Actions", the screen blinks but no print dialog pops up. I can go no farther,  I downloaded and installed 10 three weeks ago.  I can print from MS Word, Excel but not from edge. 

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print a web page in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 applying various tools presented:

• Open Edge browser and browse the web page of your preference.

• Either Click Ctrl + P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• This launches few options, click Print.

• A print window spreads up. Click Print as PDF button. A drop down opens up. Choose Add a Printer.

• As soon as you click Add a printer a settings window uncovers where you can see Searching for Printer and Scanner. If you have added a printer the settings window displays it after a while unless add the printer cable to your PC port and click Refresh.

• Return Back to the Print window and click on Print button.

• You see various tools of customization here like orientation, pages, etc. Do the changes as required. You can practice with changing the print settings on your own choice.

• Portrait and Landscape are to choose whether you want to take the print in vertical or horizontal orientation.

• Pages option lets you choose the numbers of pages you want to print at one time.

• Scale facilitates to set the size of the page.

• Margins allow to scale the distance of pages from the edge of the window.

• And finally, you can set to put on or off the header and footer to have in the printout you are getting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

17 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 17, 2021 Views 20,657 Applies to: