How Can I allow SPECIFIC Third Party Cookies in Microsoft Edge?

I have one website that I access frequently, that blocks me from parts of the site unless I allow third party cookies.  In my other/previous browsers I just listed that site as an exception to the "Block all third party cookies" and everything worked fine.  How do I do that in Edge?  I can't find anyplace to exempt specific sites from that rule. 

Hi,

you could try turning of the 'Do not track' setting in the Advanced settings tab of Edge or Turning off the AdBlock plus extension (if you have it installed).

It could be that that website has been incorrectly programmed or that a third-party web site (say google) is trying to do something that the browser won't let it do.

Please include links to any problem websites (copied from the browser address bar) so that we can visit them to investigate, possible causes. Without a reproduction address we can only make guesses.

Regards.

Rob^_^ wang'you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your response, Rob - but that is not quite what I am getting at... I am using a hotel website, and when I go to edit my profile, it tells me I need to allow third party cookies.  In other browsers, I always added that site to the exceptions to the "Block Third Party Cookies" rule, and that worked fine. I don't want to allow ALL third prty cookies - just the ones I know... like I used to do in IE and can still do in just about every other browser I know of - that's why I was asking how to do it in Edge. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I have one website that I access frequently, that blocks me from parts of the site unless I allow third party cookies.  In my other/previous browsers I just listed that site as an exception to the "Block all third party cookies" and everything worked fine.  How do I do that in Edge?  I can't find anyplace to exempt specific sites from that rule. 

Hi,

I realise this is a long time since the original posting, but I have become more and more frustrated by this problem too. All searches yielded no answer, however I've finally figured a solution.

Carry out a web search for "activate god mode". God mode is a dedicated folder that puts all of your settings in one place, where you'll be able to do everything from adding clocks for different time zones to defragmenting your drives.

Open god mode and scroll down to Internet Options where you'll find Block Or Allow Third-Party Cookies.

Selecting this opens a new window which should be familiar to you.

Select sites and then add the sites you want as you used to do

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

20 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 27, 2020 Views 3,978 Applies to:

Related Forums