Your device isn't quite ready message for Windows 10 Version 1903

I'm trying to update to 1903 but I get the message your device isn't quite ready.

I'm not sure why I'm getting this message since the PC is up to date with all the Windows updates.

Is there something else that I need to do to get the PC ready for 1903?

Thank,

Paul

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready*

Answer
Answer

Hello,

From https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903, Microsoft says:

As of 26 September 2019, Windows 10 version 1903 (the May 2019 Update) is designated ready for broad deployment for all users via Windows Update. As devices running the Home, Pro, and Pro for Workstation editions of Windows 10, version 1803 (the April 2018 Update) will reach end of service on November 12, 2019, we are broadly updating these devices, as well as those running earlier versions of Windows 10 that are past end of service, to keep these devices both supported and receiving monthly updates. If you are not offered the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update, please check below for known issues and safeguard holds that may affect your device.

You can check out about known issues mentioned on that page and follow the suggested resolutions to get this fixed.

Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft MVP (Windows IT Pro), since 2014 · Windows Insider MVP, since 2016 · Windows Help (www.kapilarya.com)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2021 Views 26,090 Applies to: