Yoga Studio app on Windows 10

I am interested in installing Yoga Studio on my ASUS T300 Chi 2-in-1 tablet and mobile dock. It's running 64-bit Windows 10 Home with an x64 processor, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB SSD. Following the link on Yoga Studio's page which says the app is available for Windows 10, Yoga Studio's page in the Windows Store says "This app does not work on your device," even though my device meets all the minimum requirements listed on the linked "What does this work on?" page.

What's up?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to download the app, then start the tablet in clean boot and then try installing it again.
You may also visit the manufacture website and download and install all the latest drivers.
For further assistance, can contact app support:
http://yogastudioapp.com/contact/

https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS_Transformer_Book_T300_Chi/HelpDesk_Download/

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards,

SuJata Moktan.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

SujataMoktan,

Thank you for your response.

I cannot download the app from the Microsoft Store - "Get the app" is grayed out, above the message "This app does not work on your device." I've done a search and the link from Yoga Studio is the only way to find the app in the Store.

I've sent a message to Yoga Studio and am pending reply.

I also want to mention that I posted this comment to the Community from my iPhone 5S and it didn't appear.

One more time: My ASUSTek 300T Chi is a tablet running Windows 10 Home which meets all the stated qualification to run the Yoga Studio app. Why is the Store automatically rejecting this device and blocking access to the app?

Please answer my specific questions in your next reply. Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You just prompted me by email to provide an update. The update is, you still haven't answered my question and the Yoga Studio development folks are looking into it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response, check whether you are able to download the app from another windows 10 computer, if this is the only app which is being rejected in your computer then he will have to contact the app manufacturer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Thank & Regards,

SuJata Moktan.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 104 Applies to: