Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

Hi.

Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus.

Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox live account".

I can't do anything! The game keeps telling me it can't login ober and over again.

Also I cant quit the game - only way is to log out of Windows.

Pls help.

Hi.

Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) launcher and Metro Exodus.

Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your Xbox live account".

I can't do anything! The game keeps telling me it can't login over and over again.

Also I cant quit the game - only way is to log out of Windows.

Pls help.

I was able to launch Metro from the start menu, not from the Xbox app. I then chose launch from safe mode from the dialog box that appears and waula - Moscow. Xbox pc Game pass is super finicky. Its possible, good luck. Oh, before that, restart your internet router through your browser and after it comes back up go into settings/Network & Internet and click  Network reset. Restart your pc, give it a moment and then launch the " Metro Exodus app " from the start menu as described above. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 428 Applies to: